Reporting desk at SRG
Do you know of, or suspect, any contraventions of laws or rules within SRG? If so, you can report the incident to SRG anonymously. Your report will be treated in the strictest confidence.
SRG's conduct towards its staff, business partners, the supervisory authorities and the public is characterized by integrity, fairness and credibility. SRG commits its staff to complying with a legally and morally irreproachable corporate culture – laws, ordinances, internal regulations and directives are known to the employees and must be observed. If a situation nevertheless arises in which employees or business partners of SRG have behaved unethically or have committed criminal acts, you can report such contraventions.
The following are examples of contraventions:
- Infringement of data protection or IT security guidelines
- Conflicts of interest (failure of employees to act in the company's interests)
- Embezzlement, theft, fraud
- Sexual harassment, discrimination
- Unethical conduct
- Infringement of Swiss or foreign laws and ordinances
- Infringement of company rules
- Dubious business practices