The Business Unit Sport (BUS) is our national centre of excellence for sports rights, productions, large-scale projects and marketing and communications relating to them.
- The BUS is tasked with implementing the sports strategy (three-pillar model) in SRG’s sports programmes.
- It acquires all sports rights for SRG and manages the production of national sporting events.
- It organises and coordinates large-scale international projects such as the Olympic Games or world and European championships.
- BUS is responsible for the national sport budgets.
- SRG’s expenditure on sport-related rights, production and broadcasting amounts to CHF 200 million per year on average.