Each time you use the Internet, your browser automatically transmits certain data which we then store in log files.
- Information about the browser type and version used
- User's operating system
- User's Internet service provider
- User's IP address
- Date and time of connection
- Website from which the user's system was referred to our website
- Websites that the user's system connects to from our website
- Name of the downloaded file
- Data volume transferred
- Message indicating if the download was successful
We store the log files for troubleshooting and security purposes. They are stored for up to 10 days and then deleted. Log files that need to continue to be stored for evidence purposes, are excluded from this deletion until the respective incident has been cleared up and may, in isolated cases, be passed on to the investigating authorities.